The aim of the course is to teach the students: basic interactions with user interface and to
program development system, introduction to JAVA, basic control flow structures and data
structures, functions, arrays, object-oriented programming concepts, streams and files.
The students are able to construct and debug a simple program in Java.
Also, check out the blog posts refer to:
Java and NetBeans.
- Week 1 Java Technology Phenomenon, Netbeans IDE
- Week 2 Variables, Primitive Data Types, Operators
- Week 3 Scanning and Formatting APIs
- Week 4 Expressions, Statements, and Blocks
- Week 5 Control Flow Statements
- Week 6 Functions, Procedures
- Week 7 Arrays, Strings
- Week 8 Classes, Objects
- Week 9 Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Week 10 Recursion and Linked Data Structures
- Week 11 Abstract Data Types
- Week 12 Practice Test
- Week 13 Basic I/O, Streams, Files
- Week 14 Term Work Submission Deadline